Defense VaultFebruary 7, 2013
TF Series Gun SafesFebruary 7, 2013
- Heavy duty steel construction offers excellent burglary protection.
- Convenient motorized locking system, incorporating the latest technology.
- Easy to read, large LED display lets you know the status of the safe.
- 4 to 6 digit combination, standard hotel room configuration (customer sets new combination every time safe is used, quickly and easily), or electronic credit card.
- Reliable ADA approved keypad.
- Electronic override can be set by security personnel.
- Runs on 4 AA batteries. If batteries should go dead, each safe has a by-pass power cable (9v battery required).
Lock-out penalty if the combination is entered wrong, the safe will lock up for 15 minutes, frustrating the would-be burglar.
- A low-profile configuration that fits easily into a drawer. Only requires a 5″ clearance.
- Spacious interior fits most lap top computers.
- Two anchor holes with mounting hardware included.
- Attractive carpeted bottom hides anchor bolts.
- Electrostatic powder-coated finish in a textured black.
- Guest instruction label included.
- Packaged for UPS shipment.
- Deep blue textured finish with chrome hardware
- Heavy-duty chrome handle
- Strong, pry-resistant chrome locking bolt
- Interior cushioned with foam lining to protect against scratches
- Easy to change combination with programmable override code
- 9 VDC battery provides over 5,000 openings with low-battery indicator
- External auxiliary battery connection
- Tamper-proof penalty lockout protects against manipulation attempts
- Pre-punched holes enable the case to be installed directly to most surfaces.
- Optional: Quick Release Anchor Plate Assembly allows easy transfers with lock tabs and thumb screws, no tools necessary to transfer case.